Sunday, April 24, 2011

THINK OUT LOUD #2

After I decided on what format I wanted to use in my final project, I had to choose who I wanted to address it to.  Right now at my high school campus, we are in a state of transition.  My current high school principal is retiring.  We are retaining as far as I know the assistant principal for the next year and will be transitioning in the elementary principal to be our new high school principal.  On top of all of that many teachers are being reassigned due to the educational budget cuts in the state of Texas.  So what would normally be a fairly easy choice to make took some consideration and waiting so that I could see so speak which way the wind was blowing.
With all of that said I have decided that this would be a good opportunity to form a relationship with my new principal.  I'm actually pretty excited about this.  I feel like this is a great opportunity for me to showcase what I have been doing with my students this past year and in what direction I would like to go this next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment