Sunday, September 5, 2010

BP_Diigo Group


This is the first time that I have used Diigo and I have discovered from watching the intro videos how amazing this tool will be.  Not just for working on my master's degree but also for my day to day research I do to enhance my teaching.
I can't count the number of times that I have lost information for a vital website or I can't remember which website that I have bookmarked is the one that has the information that I am looking for.  Recently, I have started taking screenshots and saving the an offline copy of various websites.  But I still would have to take the time to look through each saved file to find exactly what I was looking for.
This is what is awesome about Diigo.  You can take screenshots, save an offline pdf file, and many other options and write tags that accompany each one so that by searching for the tag name you can quickly find all of your resources and then go from there.  I absolutely love this function.
I have already joined the group pages for Manuel, Tiffany, Wayne, Andrea & Ripples.  I have sent out invitations to my critical friends and my teammates to join my group.
I have many ideas on how I want to use Diigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment