Monday, September 20, 2010

BP14_Week 3 PLE cont'd with more about iMovie

Another way that I plan on using iMovie this school year is in the creation of tutorial videos for the math intensive sections of Chemistry.  I plan to look into the tutorial videos on Lynda for assistance in obtaining the optimal camera angle, adding voice overs, tightening up my transitions so that my end product is clean, clear and not full of distractions for my audience.  I would also like to perfect my skill at changing the speed of different sections of video so that my tutorials are not to lengthy where I loose my audience.
I would also like to create short clips of how to execute some of my labs so that not only have my students read how to perform the lab in advance but they have also see how to do it.  I feel like this would aid in having a safer environment in the chemistry lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment